blp shabash 430x45
Inspiring and Supporting Photographers of Australian Birds

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
When posting a new topic, please ensure that you select the correct category for your post in the top drop-down box of the edit window. The default entry is the first category shown on the All Categories page; this is unlikely to be the category that you want. The Category drop-down box will be present if you click the New Topic tab in the Forum menu; if you are viewing a particular category of the Forum and you use the New Topic button in the Category Header section, the drop-down box will not be present, and your new post topic will automatically appear in the category that you are viewing.
Post links to your video clips; discuss video techniques.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Request for videos of urban birds singing without much background noise 6 years 7 months ago #1327

• Rodney Appleby
  • Rodney Appleby's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 50
I have had a request from a researcher doing her Ph.D. at QUT. She has if the group has any videos of urban birds singing without much background noise if other birds, for a research project to see how we can engage more folks to engage with birds and their sounds. If you have something and are willing to help out please either respond to this forum or email me directly and I can forward details.

Thanks,

Rodney.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Request for videos of urban birds singing without much background noise 6 years 7 months ago #1329

• Les Peters
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 49
Most of the background noise in the videos I have are other birds, but I'm not sure how "urban" my place is. If your researcher looks me up on Vimeo, I guess that would be a start for her and from there we can see if that's what she has in mind.
Cheers,
Les
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rodney Appleby

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:

CONTACT US

The easiest way to contact us is by emailing us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The Our People page, in the About Us section, contains email links to each of the committee members.